Staying in this unique villa arranged and decorated by the Homies Holidays team. Wake up and enjoy the incredible view over the hill. Our Bello villa is the perfect adventure for travelers wanting to escape the crowded city and experience a unique place.
The Bello villa is situated on the edge of a valley with stunning views over the other houses which reminds the hills of Bel Air.
From the living room, you have the view on the garden and the swimming pool.
There are 3 sunbeds to chill out and relax.
The kitchen has a Nespresso coffee maker and a citrus juicer so you can make yourself a freshly orange or citrus juice any time.
This 130 m² villa is composed of:
At the ground floor of the house, there is
- a suite with a double bed, a wardrobe, a TV, a bathroom with a shower, a basin and a toilet;
- a independant toilet;
- an open space living room with two sofas, an oled TV, a dining table for 8 persons;
- an open fully equipped kitchen with a
Upstairs is the are three bedrooms with for each a separate bathroom (sink & toilet). Two of them give access to the balcony with a hanging net to chill out and enjoy the view.
The Bello villa sleeps 8 people very comfortably. Please see the details below:
One bedroom with a Queen Bed in the 2nd Floor sleeps 2 people
Two bedrooms with in each two single bed which can gathered to convert into a King size bed sleeps for 4 people
Double Bed in the bedroom at the ground floor for 2 people
We offer several services and activities as well through our private concierge (please ask us for availability and prices):
•Advice & Restaurant reservation
•Half or Full Day sailing
•Private Yoga Lessons
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to the entire house and it's all yours, so make yourself comfortable.
LOCATION: We are at 10 minutes drive from the center of Biarritz. The villa is close to the Mouriscot lake. The closest shops and restaurants are at 3 to 5 minutes drive.
Checkin is at 4pm and checkout is by 10am. We are typically fully booked and thus unfortunately won't be able to accommodate early check-ins, as we want to make sure we got sufficient time to clean everything before you arrive :)
If you wish to smoke, please do so only at the terrace or balcony of the house.
The villa is very private and secluded, but it is located in a residence which has 2 building and another villa.
If you want to know whether this is the right place for you, here's what you should consider:
- A once in a lifetime experience for the concept and decoration of the villa, which is unique in Biarritz.
- it's very relaxed - if you want to escape the crowded cities, this is the place for you
- the views is beautiful on the valley
- you have a kitchen where you can cook for yourself
- You are in a remote location that is located approximately 10 minutes from the center of Biarritz - so you need to have a car, a scooter, bikes or your can take the bus to go to the center of Biarritz.
- the villa is close to a railway so you can sometimes hear a train passing by;
- while we provide our guests as much privacy as possible, the house provides views over the valley. At times this can mean that neighbors are not far away from the house and can possibly look into the groundfloor.
Usage of the hanging net:
Use the outdoor hanging net on the second floor only at your own risk and never with more than 2 people at any one time. Never stand or jump on the net. For safety reasons, we always recommend to use hand and legs together. Never sit on the rims of the net, for the risk of falling down. Please note that Homies Holidays or the owner are not legally liable for injuries or damages sustained when using the nets, therefore please use them at your own risk only.
- Air Conditioning
- Baby bath
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Parking Included
- Infinity pool
- Smoke Detector
- Travel cot
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
DAVID B. France
DAVID B. France
Superbe décoration intérieur/extérieur, panorama du jardin magnifique. J'aurais voulu mettre 5 étoiles mais la villa n'était pas totalement terminée. Mais dommage de facturer une serviette 12€ pour une tâche, surtout au prix du séjour.August 2021
Très belle villa , située aux portes de Biarritz ce qui permet d’éviter les embouteillages et d’accéder rapidement à guethary, anglet…. Commerces à proximité. Très belle décoration, salle de bain et toilette dans toutes les chambres. Propriétaire très sympa , nous avons eu un problème avec les stores et il est intervenu immédiatement! Piscine chauffée avec jacuzzi ce qui est très appréciable le soir ! Nous reviendrons !August 2021