“Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” by Marilyn Monroe
The Marilyn is on the third and last floor of a lovely apartment building located in a quiet area, and features an interior with a vintage touch. A relaxing oasis of calm in the centre of Biarritz, far from the hustle and bustle.
A unique style with colours that make a statement, and a retro décor that will take you back to the ’60s.
A combination of modernity and period aesthetic appeal that integrates all the modern conveniences in a slightly art deco atmosphere.
To enjoy the ocean as well as the city centre, the Marilyn is the perfect pied-à-terre for your stay in the Basque Country.
The 3-bedroom apartment has been tastefully decorated by the Homies Holidays team.
- the entrance opens onto the living room with flat-screen TV and two settees, including one Togo settee, and a Togo footstool.
- a dining area with a table for 6 people;
- a fully-equipped kitchen with a magnificent original granite floor that looks beautiful against the terracotta-coloured wall.
- 3 bedrooms including one for children with bunkbeds;
- a shower room with shower and washbasin;
- a separate toilet.
- there is a washing machine in the kitchen.
- Fibre Wi-Fi.
The apartment is on the 3rd floor without a lift.
You can either park your car in the street or in the underground car park (both options are paid parking).
The apartment is ideally located in a quiet residential area. You can do everything on foot: 1 minute from the shops and restaurants of Avenue de Verdun, 2 minutes from the Grande Plage beach and the casino, and 7 minutes from the Halles covered market for your fresh produce and a great atmosphere. It's perfect for a holiday where you can do everything on foot!
- Art Deco
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Maker
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hand sanitizer
- Hot water
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- No single-use toiletries
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Street parking
- Travel cot
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
We à Biarritz
We à Biarritz
Très bon séjour à Biarritz Appartement idéalement placé au calme Décoré comme on aime on se sent chez nous Très envie de revenir MerciAugust 2021